- Home Sewing Machines
- Embroidery Machines
- Sewing & Embroidery Machines
- Coverstitch Machines
- Overlock / Serger Machines
- Quilting Machines
Industrial Sewing Machines
- Semi-Industrial Machines
- Industrial Single Needle Machines
- Industrial Multi-Needles Machines
- Industrial Overlock/ Serger Machines
- Industrial Zig-Zag Machines
- Industrial Lockstitch Machines
- Industrial Buttonhole Machines
- Industrial Button Attach Machines
- Industrial Pattern Setter Machines
- Industrial Quilting Machine
- Industrial Post-bed Bottom Feed Machines
Free Delivery in Singapore on S$250
Machine & Technical Expert
FREE 365 Days
Machine Operation Training in-House under Ban Soon Care
In House & Credit Card Installment Plan
Only The Best
Repair & Service & Warranty
Gunold Stick Protect - 48725
- Best for sensitive skin and baby skin
- Finishing stabilizer
- Prepare Iron, scissors and extra cloth during ironing.
Beautiful Embroideries Don’t Have to Irritate Your Skin
...with the soft protective fusible STICK PROTECT! Especially in fine, soft materials seams and embroideries can be irritating to the skin. STICK-PROTECT is ironed on the wrong fabric side to completely cover the finished embroidery design – durably, even after frequent washing.
STICK-PROTECT not only gives a smooth surface to coarse patterns. It’s also ideal for permanently reinforcing collars and trimmings of fine fabrics when used as fusible interlining.
1) After embroidery, cut out the stick protect stabilizer a little bigger than the embroidery shape
2) Iron the rough side (Glue) at the back of the embroidery.
Note: You may put an extra cloth on top of the stick protect to avoid glue stick on to your iron.
3) You will feel the softness and no irritations on your skin!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question.