DUERKOPP ADLER 911-211-2010 : CNC-Controlled Pattern Stitcher (For Heavy Duty Applications)
Industrial Lockstitch Machine
: DUERKOPP ADLER
: Industrial Lockstitch Machine
DUERKOPP ADLER 911-211-2010 : CNC-Controlled Pattern Stitcher (For Heavy Duty Applications
- DUERKOPP ADLER 911-211-2010 : CNC-Controlled Pattern Stitcher Complete Set
- CNC-controlled pattern stitcher for heavy duty applications. High application flexibility combined with improved M-TYPE sewing technology
- Duerkopp Adler 911-211 CNC-Controlled Lockstitch Sewing Unit with Maximum Sewing Area of 200x100mm for Free Programmable Sewing Operations including 867 Sewing Head with XXL-hook Electromagnetic Short Thread Trimmer, Electronic Thread Tension Device, Needle Thread Monitor, Programmable Sewing Foot Height Driven by Step Motor, XY-Material Clamp Carrier Mounted at Sewing Head, Touch Screen Display, Intuitive Operation Software for Programming and Sewing of Maximum 99 Different Programs, Motor-driven Bobbin Winder, Table Stand 940x1100mm.
- 911 E 10 Sewing Equipment for heavy material, parallel clamp or change clamp, throat plate with needle hole diameter 3.2mm and presser foot, needles sizes 140 - 180Nm.
- 911-K07-2010 Clamp Assembly: Stationary clamp, including bow adaptation and one-piece material clamp (semi-finished parts), sewing field 200x100mm (X,Y).
- 911-5977774 Bobbin Thread Slide, Software Controlled (To Counter Loop Stitches When Sewing Highly Decorative and Multi-Directional Seam Designs)
- 797 3031 Pneumatic Connection Package. Complete with 5m hose and all necessary fittings.
- DA-CAD 5000 DA-CAD 5000 software application to create and edit seam programs. The software developed by Durkopp Adler offers the user the 911-210 / 911/211 / 906-01, to load contours in the form of a DXF file or to alter existing seam programs easily at the PC. The finished seam programs are saved on an USB memory-stick and can be transferred to the machine control subsequently.
- The particularly comprehensive range of applications in the field of “medium-heavy duty sewing” often takes the used machine technology to its limits. The continuously increasing demands with respect to extreme thread and fabric thicknesses as well as a multitude of most different materials require very robust and high-performance operating means. At the same time the working processes are expected to be executed with maximum efficiency and profitability. This requires outstanding technical performance parameters and the possibility to use automatic functions. The 911-211-2010 have especially been designed to meet these demands. The robust construction in connection with the impressing performance parameters and the excellent equipment features make these machines an ideal operating means for demanding sewing operations, especially when processing technical textiles
- The wide spectrum of applications in the field of reproducible safety seams and functional seams as well as decorative stitching in technical textiles and leather goods makes special demands on the operating means.
- The pattern stitcher 911 with its new and innovative design and the flexible material clamp technology is predestinated for these tasks.
- The approved M-TYPE sewing technology and the intuitive user software guarantee an excellent sewing result, maximum functionality and high productivity.
Your advantages in production:
- Flexible use by “teach-in programming” directly at the touchscreen control panel or by means of external PC programming software
- High bobbin thread capacity by XXXL vertical hook (Ø 40 mm), 26 m of 8/3 thread on the bobbin
- Low maintenance due to approved M-TYPE technology
- High performance due to max. sewing speed of 2.000 stitches/min.
- Programming of “input/output signals” for every single stitch possible
- Constant, tight stitch formation by electronic thread tension, programmable per stitch
- Cutting system for thread size up to 5/3, or thread burning devices as optional choice
- Thread breakage identification with automatic sewing stop
- Monitoring of the bobbin thread capacity by stitch counting or thread consumption control
- Performance recording by intelligent thread counter with programmable of every pattern used thread lengths
- Trouble-free processing of differing material plies by programmable stroke adjustment
Advantages for the operator:
- Easy handling of the machine functions by means of intuitive menu navigation at the touchscreen control panel
- Seam contour is indicated on the display
- Size and position of seam patterns can be changed at the touch of a button directly at the machine
- Memory capacity for up to 99 seam programs with max. 20.000 stitches each
- Up to 30 different seam patterns programmable per sewing cycle (sequence)
- 20 different seam sequences programmable
- Sewing field size 200 mm x 100 mm
- Max. thread size up to Nm 5/3
- Max. sewing speed 2.000 stitches/min.
- Bobbin thread monitor (0911 597754)
- Barcode scanner (0911 597554)
- DA-CAD5000 Software for design and editing of sewing pattern (9835 200352)
PROMOTION : Interest Free Installment Plan with UOB, Maybank and Dinersclub
Interest-Free Promotion for Babylock, Bernina, Singer, Brother, Juki Sewing Machine with Instalment Plan from UOB, Diners Club or Maybank Credit Card.
- Selected Models of Babylock, Bernina, Singer, Brother & Juki
- Valid for 6/12/18/24-months Instalment Plan
- Valid for Trade-in of Machine!
- Limited for Machine with Value more than S$500
E.g. INTEREST FREE FOR 24 MONTHS!
- Babylock Imagine S$1,899 or from $79/month
- Babylock Enlighten S$2,288 or from $95/month
- Babylock Evolution S$2,999 or from $125/month
- Babylock Ovation S$3888 or from $162/month
Visit www.sewing.sg or call 6776 3253 to find out more!
Promotion valid till : 31 Jan 2017
Alternatively, we accept NETS, CASH or CHEQUE Payment too!
- Standard Delivery : 3-5 Working Days
- Festival Season Delivery : 7- 14 Working Days
- Pick Up within Store : 431, Clementi Ave 3 #01-328 Singapore 120431
- Per Order Advice except for Babylock.