LAST SET! LIMITED PERIOD ONLY Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine
Price at $399 ONLY - Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine + 1 year carry in warranty
Brother ScanNCut CM700
Warranty: 1 Year Carry-in warranty
For paper and fabricCreativity with no limits New Condition
- Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Features
- Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Highlights
- Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Accessories and Parts
- Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Review
- Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Price and Where to find us
- Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Service and Repair
- Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Sewing Lessons and Classes
- Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Manufacturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale
Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Features
Brother Scan N Cut CM700 is best to perfect for your creative craft to a whole new level! Featured with 1,102 built-in designs including 140 quilt patterns and 15 fonts express your freedom creativity and indulge in the joy of making your own work of art. It allows you to edit and combine within built-in designs and fonts; also you will have free software for external designs and direct connect using USB thumb drive or free WIFI from your computer!
Revolutionary home craft machine complete with a built-in scanner to transform your images into one of a kind project designs, with high quality Brother Scan and Cut Accessories; Impressive 12 x 24inch scanning capability with RGB colour recognition for versatile, vibrant results; So simple to use, with signature ScanNCut blades to create shapes using a wide variety of materials and Brother Scan and Cut Mats. No unsightly cables with Wireless LAN for seamless connection.
Key Features For Brother CM700
- Extra large 4.8" LCD touch screen (30% larger than other models) for ease of use
- Object readable capacity up to 500 (up from 300 on other models)
- 600 built-in designs including 7 fonts
- Touch pen & Spatula storage tray
- 300 dpi built-in scanner
- Scan your design and save it as a cut or draw file
- World's first home and hobby cutting machine with built-in scanner
- Scan virtually anything - from drawings to photos
- No design cartridges or PC required
- On-screen editing features-rotating, welding and resizing
- 12''X24'' wide scanning and cutting area for large projects.
- SVG data readability - Support of a universal design file format
- Plus it's wireless network ready!
- SVG data readability
- Easy data transfer
Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Highlights
Specifications for Brother CM700
300 DPI Built-in Scanner with RGB Recognition to create your own cut files.
Wireless Network Ready
Transfer Files or connect directly to ScanNCut Canvas.
Free editing software : scanncutcanvas.brother.com
Large Scanning Area
12" x 12" Scanning
12" x 24" Scanning
PES + and SVG Data Readability
Reads PES and PHC files containing applique' stitch data.
600 Built-in Designs and 7 Built-in Fonts
Easy Data Transfer
Not only can you save cut data to the machine's memory and USB memory stick, but you can now connect and transfer an FCM cut file to your PC via USB.
Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Accessories and Parts
Included Accessories for Brother CM700
- Standard Cut Blade Holder
- Standard Cut Blade
- Touch Pen
- Mid-Tack Adhesive Mat 12''x12''
- Pen Holder
- Touch Pen
Accessories may be varies from manufacturer and batch.
Optional Accessories for Brother Scan N Cut CM700
- Low Tack Adhesive Mat 12"x 12"[CAMATP12]
- Middle Tack Adhesive Mat 12"x 12"[CAMATM12]
- Standard Mat 12"x 12" [CAMATF12]
- Low Tack Adhesive Mat 12"x 24"[CAMATP24]
- Middle Tack Adhesive Mat 12"x 24"[CAMATM24]
- Standard Mat 12"x 24" [CAMATF24]
- Scanning Mat 12"x 12"[CAMATS12]
- Standard Cut Blade [CABLDP1]
- Deep Cut Blade [CABLDF1]
- Scanning Mat 12"x 24"[CAMATS24]
- Standard Cut Blade Holder [CAHLP1]
- Deep Cut Blade Holder [CAHLF1]
- 6 Color Pen Set [CAPEN1]
- Erasable Pen Set [CAPEN2]
- Pen Holder [CAPENHL1]
- Universal Pen Holder [CAUNIPHL1]
- Iron-on Fabric Applique Contact sheet [CASTBL1]
- High Tack Adhesive Fabric Support Sheet [CASTBL2]
- No.1 Quilt Pattern Collection [CAUSB1]
- No.2 Applique Pattern Collection [CAUSB2]
- No.3 Home-Deco Pattern Collection [CAUSB3]
- No.4 3D Paper Craft Pattern Collection [CAUSB4]
- Stencil Sheet [CASTCL1]
- Rhinestone Starter Kit [CARSKIT1]
- Rhinestone Sheet Set [CARSSH1]
- Rhinestone Transfer Sheets [CARSTS1]
- Printable Sticker Starter Kit [CAPSKIT1]
- Printable Sticker Sheet Set [CAPSS1]
- Mini Printable Sticker Sheet Set [CAPSSMINI1]
- Stamp Starter Kit [CASTPKIT1]
- Stamp Sheets [CASTPS1]
- Download Brother CM700 Scan and Cut Brochure
- Download Brother CM700 Scan and Cut Instructional Manual
- Download Brother CM700 Scan and Cut Accessory catalog
- Download Brother CM700 Scan and Cut Pattern List
Accessories content might vary and manufacturers reserve the right to change the content and/or accessories with similar value without prior notice.
Please check the product manual for the detailed list of included accessories.
Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Review
The secret to the ScanNCut's incredible uniqueness lies in its 300 dots-per-inch built-in scanner, making it the only cutting machine that can take your scanned images, photos or hand-drawn sketches, and turn them into unique cutting designs. What's more, the ScanNCut CM700 has a 12" x 24" scanning capability for larger projects - with the cutting mat doubling up as a scanning mat! Not only do you have a larger scanning size, but this machine also has enhanced scanning quality with RGB colour recognition - scanning only in black and white is a thing of the past! Now you can scan colour images and the ScanNCut will automatically distinguish hues to truly extend your design opportunities.
Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Price and Where to find us
Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Service and Repair
Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Sewing Lesson and Classes
Brother ScanNCut - CM700 Scan and Cut Machine Manufacturers, Suppliers, Vendors and Wholesale